I was Alice,
falling down the rabbit hole.
Down, down, down I go,
Nowhere to be found.
My blackened lungs,
rotting inside spread bile and disease.
No one dare goes near me,
Locusts and black cats only venture the unknown.
The rabbit hole has swallowed me hole,
I’m not coming back.
Friday Nov 11 @ 06:49am
- phocks likes this
- eccentrichappiness reblogged this from sleepyentrailles
- iris- reblogged this from comablood
- dreamingaround reblogged this from comablood
- comablood reblogged this from sleepyentrailles
- tamararex likes this
- sleepyentrailles posted this