I never let a man touch me,
until my loneliness overwhelmed my body.
From then on,
Each kiss, each touch, each linger consumed my being.
False happiness gave me hope.
Once or twice wasn’t enough,
The more I got, the more I needed.
Day or night, inside or outside.
In a park, alleyway, toilet, in the backseat of a car.
There were no limits,
no barriers to this need of mine.
It had slowly grown into a tumor,
While my heart still remained empty as it was before.
Those strangers weren’t my friends,
Their affections were temporary,
and their was no way to convince myself otherwise.
Friday Oct 10 @ 09:16am
- somestrangeseahorse likes this
- breedinggroundforwendigos likes this
- suspendedinasunbeam reblogged this from comablood
- 0000110 likes this
- restlessrush reblogged this from comablood
- sleepycreepy reblogged this from comablood
- expo86 likes this
- easyluckyfree011 reblogged this from comablood
- ohhwowlovvely likes this
- comablood reblogged this from sleepyentrailles
- sleepyentrailles posted this